Random post here, I know, but it is a bit Colourpop related!
Recently Apple rolled out their iOS 14 update which finally gave us iPhone users the option to customize our Home Screen / icons / etc. Yeah yeah, Android has been allowing you to do this for a while. If we cared about Android, we’d all own one. 😛
That said, I spent the better half of a day doing a Colourpop theme and I am here to share it with you! I actually did two, I did one using Colourpop’s Coast to Coral mobile wallpaper that is available to download from their site here and I did another using the Garden Variety mobile wallpaper that is also available to download. Out of the two of them, I love the Garden Variety one more. 🙂 I have decided that I am going to share with you the icons that I made as well as the images I used for it. You can download them from here: http://bit.ly/CPgardenvariety
Images used in the Garden Variety theme:
- Icon images were made by Erin Westlund (https://colourpop.me , https://instagram.com/colourpopme)
- Photos of individual super shock shadows came from Temptalia.com
- The photo of the SSS collection was taken by Erin Westlund
- Background image is from the Colourpop site.
Latest posts by Erin (see all)
- Colourpop GARDEN VARIETY iPhone personalized Home Screen download - September 21, 2020
- Colourpop x Candy Land Collaboration Swatches - August 31, 2020
- Colourpop The SUNFLOWER Collection Photos & Swatches - August 29, 2020